Can you cite a paper that cites another paper?
Citing a source that you found in another source is known as using a secondary source. You should always try to read and cite the original work (the primary source). If it is not possible to do this, you have to cite the original as contained in the secondary source.
How do I remove page numbers from a chapter?
Go to the Header or Footer of the Second Section and click on the Link to Previous button in the Navigation section of the Header & Footer Tools>Design tab of the ribbon and then click on the Previous Section button to move to the header or footer as the case maybe of the First Section of your document and then select …
How do I number pages in Word except first page?
To simply skip numbering on the first page, click the “Insert” tab in the ribbon menu, then click “Header” and “Edit Header.” In the “Header & Footer Tools” menu that appears, click the “Design” tab and check the box next to “Different First Page.”
How do I remove page number from title page and table of contents?
Remove the page number from the first page
- Go to Insert > Header & Footer.
- SelectOptions on the right side, and then select Different First Page.
- Select Options again, and then select Remove Page Numbers.
- To see your page numbers and confirm deletion of the number from the first page, go to View > Reading View.
How do you suppress page numbers?
Remove page numbers
- Go to Insert > Page Number, and then choose Remove Page Numbers.
- If the Remove Page Numbers button isn’t available or if some page numbers are still there, double-click in the header or footer, select the page number, and press Delete.
How do you reference a figure from another paper Harvard?
A reference within the text to a table, graph, diagram, etc. taken from a source should include the author, date and page number in brackets to enable the reader to identify the data. If you have already named the author in the text, only the publication year and page number needs to be mentioned in brackets.