Does restoration loop work with unofficial patch?
The Unofficial Patch only removes the Restoration exploit. The crafting loop still works as it always has — you can repeat the process as many times as you wish but (again, as always) it caps at around the third or fourth loop.
What perks do you need for Fortify Restoration loop?
In order to rev the loop up to max you need all 5 base perks in both alchemy and enchanting, along with benefactor and insightful enchanter. You CAN do it without those perks, but it will hit a wall before you get to high levels of potion.
Does Ussep fix the restoration glitch?
So, USLEEP does in fact patch out the fortify restoration potion glitch.
How do I fortify Resto loop?
The basic concept is using the fortify enchanting potion to increase the fortify Alchemy enchantment and then making an even stronger fortify enchanting potion. Repeating this 3-4 times will increase the enchanted items to a very high level.
What is the best fortify enchanting potion?
Recommended Fortify Enchanting Potion Recipes
- Snowberries + any Fortify Enchanting ingredient.
- Spawn Ash + any Fortify Enchanting ingredient.
- Hagraven Claw + any Fortify Enchanting ingredient.
- Blue Butterfly Wing + Spriggan Sap.
Is there a fortify alchemy potion?
Fortify Alchemy is an effect used in Enchanting. It can be used to enchant specific pieces of apparel (headgear, bracers, rings, and amulets) once the enchantment has been learned. The enchantment increases the potency of potions created using Alchemy by a certain percentage.
How do you do Alchemy enchanting loop?
- Put on the Fortify Alchemy item/s.
- Create a Fortify restoration potion.
- Drink Fortify restoration potion.
- Remove Fortify Alchemy and put it back on.
- Craft enough Fortify Enchanting potions to enchant the next batch of enchanted items.