How do I add value to my TAP card?
Reload your TAP card:
- Call TAP Customer Service at 866. TAPTOGO.
- Visit over 450 TAP vendor locations.
- Visit a Metro Customer Center.
- Use a TAP vending machine (TVM) located at all Metro rail stations, Metro Silver Line and Metro Orange Line stations and at the El Monte Station.
Does TAP card balance expire?
It’s easy to find out. Did you know that TAP cards expire after ten years? Some are scheduled to expire this month. Once your card expires, it won’t work to pay your fare, even if you have passes or cash loaded on it.
How do I transfer money from my TAP card?
How do I transfer between systems?
- Make sure you have Stored Value loaded onto your TAP card before you begin your trip.
- Pay with TAP when you first board the system, then tap again when you transfer to another system.
- Your transfer fare will automatically be deducted from your Stored Value balance upon your second tap.
Where do tap cards work?
At over 450 TAP vendor locations. At TAP vending machines located at all Metro Rail, Orange Line and Silver Line stations, and at El Monte Station.
What is stored value on a TAP card?
What is Stored Value? Stored Value is a cash amount that you load on your TAP card to pay for single rides, transfers and agency passes. Stored Value is great for travel across multiple transit agencies. The maximum amount of Stored Value you can load on your card is $300.
What is stored value on TAP card?
Stored Value is money loaded on your TAP card. It’s the most flexible and convenient way to ride throughout LA County. Load up to $300 on your TAP card and ride seamlessly across 26 transit agencies.
How do I use my TAP card on my phone?
- In the TAP app, sign in or create a TAP account.
- In the Cards section, press (“add card” icon) in the top left.
- Press “Add a TAP Card on Your Phone.”
- Follow the prompts to add Stored Value or a pass to your card and complete payment.
How do I add money to my tap account?
TAP Wallet Overview
- View your TAP Wallet. Under Cash Balance, click Add Cash to your TAP Wallet to initiate a request for a payment barcode.
- Confirm the funds were added to your TAP Wallet. You may need to refresh the web page.
- Go to My TAP cards and add fare to your TAP card.
How do you put money on tap and go?
Phone Banking Prestige Banking (852) 2998 9188 Preferred Banking (852) 2822 8228 Integrated Account (852) 2912 3456 • Select “Bill Payment” > “99 Others> “#0110 Tap & Go”. Enter your Tap & Go account number. Enter top-up amount. The amount will be transferred to your Tap & Go account after two working days.
How do I use my TAP card?
It’s easy. Simply tap your card on the TAP target of the bus farebox/validator or station turnstile/validator. The validator will “beep” and display a confirmation that your card is valid. You are now free to board the bus or train.
How do TAP cards work?
Tapping to pay uses short-range wireless technology to make secure payments between a contactless chip card or payment-enabled mobile/wearable device and a contactless-enabled checkout terminal. When you tap your card or device near the Contactless Symbol, your payment is sent for authorization.