How do I disable Apache on Windows?
If you don’t have Apache installed as a service, the window will remain visible until you stop Apache by pressing Control-C in the console window where Apache is running in. The server will exit in a few seconds.
How do I increase concurrent connections in Apache?
How To Increase Max Connections in Apache
- Install MPM module. We need to install MPM Apache module to be able to serve lots of concurrent connections.
- Increase Max Connections in Apache. Open MPM configuration file:
- Restart Apache Server. Restart Apache web server to Apply changes.
How can I make my Apache 100 faster?
Here are top 5 ways to speed up Apache web server.
- Use Apache Latest Version. Every Apache version contains performance improvements that make it faster than previous versions.
- Use Disk based caching.
- Choose the right MPM module.
- Use mod_gzip/mod_deflate modules.
- Do Not set High KeepAliveTimeout.
How do I stop Apache from running?
- Log in as the application user.
- Type apcb.
- If apache was run as the application user: Type ./apachectl stop.
How do I stop all Apache processes?
Debian/Ubuntu Linux Specific Commands to Start/Stop/Restart Apache
- Restart Apache 2 web server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 restart. $ sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart.
- To stop Apache 2 web server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 stop.
- To start Apache 2 web server, enter: # /etc/init.d/apache2 start.
What is the maximum number of simultaneous client connections this Web server can handle?
On the TCP level the tuple (source ip, source port, destination ip, destination port) must be unique for each simultaneous connection. That means a single client cannot open more than 65535 simultaneous connections to a single server. But a server can (theoretically) serve 65535 simultaneous connections per client.
How many threads does Apache use?
Apache comes with 40-100 max threads. It can be increased to allow more threads to be handled at the same time. The application should be monitored before making any changes to it. Based on the response, try to change “ThreadsPerChild” and “AcceptThreads” accordingly.