How do I download multiple links from YouTube?
Download YouTube videos in bulk via an app
- Download and install 4K Video Downloader and open it.
- Now open any YouTube channel on your computer > click Playlists > right-click any playlist and click Copy Link.
- Switch to the 4K Video Downloader app and hit Paste Link. Then click Download Playlist.
How do I download multiple download links?
As indicated, you can draw a rectangle around the links you want to select. This will highlight the links in yellow. From there you can either hit Enter to open the selected links in the same window, “Shift + Enter” to open in a new window, or “Alt + Enter” to download them.
How do I download an entire YouTube list?
How to Download YouTube Playlist
- Launch 4K Video Downloader.
- Copy the link to the playlist from the address bar.
- Click Paste Link in 4K Video Downloader.
- Click Download playlist to download it in full.
- Select the format and quality.
- Click the Download button.
- That’s it!
How do I download multiple Web pages at once?
How to save multiple Web pages in one ZIP file
- Download and install the SingleCore extension.
- Download and install ZipTabs.
- Restart Chrome.
- When you’ve got a set of tabs open to Web pages you want to save, just click the ZipTabs icon in the upper right and select which open tabs to save.
How do you use Videoder?
Launch the Videoder app on your phone whenever you wish to watch or download a video. Simply look for any video by tapping on the search bar and typing the relevant keywords. If you want, you can also search for a video by directly pasting its URL.
How do I download a webpage from all linked pages?
On PCs. On Windows, Mac, and Linux, simply press Ctrl + S keys on your keyboard, while using any browser, to bring up the “Save page” dialog and simply save the page in your preferred directory. An HTML file and a folder containing all the data will be saved.
What is bulk download?
Bulk download enables a download of an entire database/dataset and also provides the option to select specific countries and indicators. Users maybe able to locate this facility either in the “Download IMF Data” tab, or, for some datasets, in the top-right hand corner of a dataset portal.
How do you copy a YouTube playlist URL?
If it’s your own playlist: Go to the left-hand menu. Under Library, click the playlist to get to the playlist page. Copy the URL in the browser.
How download all links on a page?
If you want to download all links from a site, you may try the following applications:
- uSelect iDownload: With uSelect iDownload, you can download all links from a website in no time.
- Batch Link Downloader: You can use this Chrome extension to download all links without compromising on quality.
- Chrono Download Manager: