How do I fix my computer ran into a problem and needs to restart inaccessible boot device?
Situation 1. You Can Boot Windows
- In Windows 10, click “Start” > “Settings” > “Update & Security” > “Recovery”.
- In the “Advanced startup” section, choose “Restart now”.
- After the restart, choose “Troubleshoot” > “Advanced Options” > “Startup Settings” > “Restart”.
- Now you will see the “Startup Settings” screen.
What does Wdf_violation mean?
WDF_VIOLATION ( with WDF standing for Windows Driver Framework) in Windows 10 usually indicates that Windows found an error in a framework-based driver. It’s less likely that this error is caused by your hardware.
How do I fix Windows 10 error DPC WatchDog violation?
How do I fix DPC watchdog violation?
- Remove all external devices on your computer.
- Change SATA AHCI controller.
- Update the SSD firmware.
- Check and fix disk errors with CHKDSK.
- Remove newly installed software.
- Scan and fix system files.
- Run Event Viewer.
What is inaccessible boot device error?
As its name indicates, the INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE BSOD reflects some kind of issue with a Windows installation’s designated boot device. When this error occurs, it means that the Windows file system tried to read the boot device and failed. Most often, this means the boot device failed to initialize.
Why does my PC keep running into a problem?
If your computer keeps saying it needs to restart, it means that there may be some issues of your hardware or drivers on your computer. The file system may be corrupted, your computer may be overheating, your computer is attacked by a virus, or the registry files on the System 32 folder is deleted by accident.
How do I get a WinRE?
Your users can access WinRE features through the Advanced startup menu, which can be launched from Windows in a few different ways: From the login screen, click Shutdown, then hold down the Shift key while selecting Restart.