How do I fix the YouTube audio delay when using Chrome?
1) In Chrome, in the top right corner, click on the three vertical dots button > Settings. 2) Scroll down to the bottom and click Advanced. 3) Scroll down to the bottom and in System, disable the toggle next to Use hardware acceleration when available.
Why are my YouTube videos out of sync?
Make sure the durations of your audio and video tracks are the same. If your audio track is shorter or longer than your video, your audio and video may not sync correctly. To edit your audio and video tracks, use a video editing software before uploading your content to YouTube.
How do I fix YouTube Desync?
Fix: YouTube Audio Desync Issue
- What causes this Audio Desync on Youtube?
- Solution 1: Updating Drivers (If the issue is with all browsers)
- Method 2: Disable Hardware Acceleration.
- Method 3: Clear Cache and Sign Out.
- Method 4: Disable Optimized background video playback flag.
- Solution 5: Reinstalling Browser.
Why is YouTube video lagging behind audio?
If there is too much data to process when streaming, generally the video gets processed slower than audio. The result is audio encoding first, and the video lagging behind, i.e., hearing your audio first and then seeing the video catch up.
What is YouTube together?
YouTube Together is designed with semi-social users in mind, allowing them to watch the same video at the same time with friends. It is a feature integrated into the YouTube app that allow users to video call, sync and queue videos hassle-free. Users first create a group to watch together with.
How do I fix audio and video out of sync Windows 10?
Fix Audio and Video out of sync on Windows PC
- Update your graphics drivers.
- Change the audio format of your device.
- Disable the “Allow applications to take control of this device” option.
- Turn off Hyper-V.
- Disable Fast Startup.
- Drop frames and enable DirectX Video Acceleration (only for Windows Media Player)
How do I sync YouTube between devices?
Make sure your phone or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your smart TV or streaming device. Open the YouTube app. Select the video you want to watch and tap the Cast icon. Select the device you want to cast to and wait for it to connect.