How do I get rid of relevant knowledge virus?
- Open Windows Explorer and search for “control panel”.
- In the control panel, select “Uninstall Programs”.
- Select “RelevantKnowledge”, and click on “Uninstall”.
- Reboot the machine to complete the uninstall process.
Is relevant knowledge a virus?
RelevantKnowledge is not a virus or spyware; it is not malicious or harmful to your computer. RelevantKnowledge is a permission-based program designed to collect Internet user behavior. It is also easy to remove completely at any time.
Should I delete relevant knowledge?
The data is misused to generate revenue by selling it to third parties (potentially, cyber criminals) or in other ways. In any case, remove programs such as RelevantKnowledge from your computers and browsers.
Is SAntivirus a virus?
SAntivirus is a doubtful anti-virus program that may display exaggerated scan results to make users purchase its license. SAntivirus, also known as Segurazo, is a security tool developed by a global I.T security company.
What is relevant knowledge on my computer?
RelevantKnowledge is a potentially unwanted program that may displays advertisement and surveys to computer users. This program is designed to collect anonymous browsing data and purchasing behavior that will then be used to create reports for clients to use for advertising.
What is relevant knowledge used for?
How did Segurazo get on my computer?
Segurazo program is usually installed when a download is made through sponsored download sites, then, the installer of these sites ends up installing Segurazo together with other programs. Step by step to uninstall Segurazo: First check if Segurazo Antivirus is installed in the operating system.
How do I remove SAntivirus protection Lite?
How do I completely remove SAntivirus?
- Enter Control Panel into Windows search box and hit Enter or click on the search result.
- Under Programs, select Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on the application and select Uninstall.
- If User Account Control shows up, click Yes.
How do I get rid of OneUpdater?
Right-click on the Start icon, select Apps and Features. In the opened window search for the application you want to uninstall, after locating it, click on the three vertical dots and select Uninstall. In the uninstall programs window, look for “OneUpdater”, select this entry and click “Uninstall” or “Remove”.
How do I permanently remove Segurazo?
Segurazo Uninstall Instructions
- Click on your Windows Start button.
- In the Start menu go to Settings and then Control Panel.
- After that click on Add or Remove Programs.
- Search for and select Segurazo.
- Click on Uninstall Segurazo.