How do I share emails on my computer?
Write an email
- On your computer, go to Gmail.
- At the top left, click Compose.
- In the “To” field, add recipients. You can also add recipients: In the “Cc” and “Bcc” fields.
- Add a subject.
- Write your message.
- At the bottom of the page, click Send.
How do I share an email with another person?
Add or remove a delegate
- On your computer, open Gmail. You can’t add delegates from the Gmail app.
- In the top right, click Settings.
- Click the Accounts and Import or Accounts tab.
- In the “Grant access to your account” section, click Add another account.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to add.
How do I share a Microsoft email?
Send mail from the shared mailbox
- Open Outlook.
- Choose New Email.
- If you don’t see the From field at the top of your message, choose Options > From.
- Click From in the message, and change to the shared email address.
- Choose OK.
- Finish typing your message and then choose Send.
How do I share my inbox in Outlook?
Open the shared mailbox in a separate browser window
- Sign in to your account in Outlook on the web.
- On the Outlook on the web navigation bar, click your name. A list appears.
- Click Open another mailbox.
- Type the email address of the other mailbox that you want to open, and then click Open.
How do I add another user to Windows 10?
On Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Professional editions:
- Select Start > Settings > Accounts > Family & other users.
- Under Other users, select Add someone else to this PC.
- Enter that person’s Microsoft account information and follow the prompts.
How do I get my Outlook email on another computer?
In Outlook, under the “File” tab, click “Account Settings,” and then “Account Settings in the Backstage view.” Select your account and click “Change,” and then “More Settings” and the “Connection” tab. Now set Outlook Anywhere to connect using HTTP.
How do I share an Outlook email with someone else?
On the Mail tab, select Manage mailbox permissions. Next to Send on behalf, select Edit. Select Add permissions, then choose the name of the user or users that you want to allow to send email on behalf of this mailbox. Select Add.
Can an email be shared by multiple users?
Most email providers offer “email aliases” which can let you use separate addresses for the same inbox. For example, a husband and wife sharing the email address “[email protected]” could also receive emails at “[email protected]” and at “[email protected]”.
How do I share a mailbox in Outlook 365?
In the admin center, go to the Teams & Groups > Shared mailboxes page.
- On the Shared mailboxes page, select + Add a shared mailbox. Enter a name for the shared mailbox.
- Select Save changes.
- Under Next steps, select Add members to this mailbox.
- Select the +Add members button.
- Select Close.
How do I add a shared mailbox to Outlook Windows 10?
Windows 10 and Outlook 2016
- Navigate to the File tab in Outlook.
- Highlight the account with access to the shared mailbox and press Change.
- Press More settings…
- Go to the Advanced tab and press Add…
- Enter the name or address of the shared mailbox and press OK.
How do I open a shared mailbox in Outlook desktop app?
- Launch Outlook Desktop.
- Click File in the ribbon. You will be taken to the Outlook menu options.
- Click Open & Export > Other User’s Folder.
- Click Name.
- Search for the desired shared mailbox that is to be opened.
- Click the name of the shared mailbox.
- Click OK.
- Click OK.
Does Windows 10 allow multiple users?
Windows 10 makes it easy for multiple people to share the same PC. To do it, you create separate accounts for each person who will use the computer. Each person gets their own storage, applications, desktops, settings, and so on.