How do I unlock my Samsung regional lock?
Samsung does not lock any of its devices to any particular network. You will need to contact the original service provider or retailer to request an unlock code. Some service providers may allow you to unlock the device for a small charge or for free, whereas others may not allow the device to be unlocked at all.
What is country lock in Samsung?
Samsung Country Unlock issue arises when a phone from a country is taken to another country. Samsung Phones are locked to a specific carrier and in order to use it with another carrier, it has to be unlocked. How to check if the phone has a carrier locked? 1- Turn off Phone. 2- Remove sim card.
How can I unlock my Samsung Galaxy Grand prime without password?
To do this, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Turn Off your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus.
- Step 2: Now turn it ON by pressing “Power + Volume Up button” combinations for few seconds until you see Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus logo on the screen.
- Step 3: Select “Yes” option to factory data reset message.
How do I remove a country code from my Samsung phone?
- From a Home screen, tap. Phone. .
- From the Phone screen, tap the. Menu icon. (upper-right).
- Tap. Settings. .
- Tap. More settings. . For devices running. Android.
- Tap. Assisted dialing. to turn on or off. For devices running. Android.
- If needed, configure the following options: Reference country. Country code. IDD prefix.
How do I change the region on my Samsung phone?
Steps to Change Region on Samsung Phones
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap the menu icon. This will appear as three lines in the top left corner.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Country and profiles.
- Select your new country, then follow the instructions to update your payment method.
How do I clear my Samsung Galaxy Grand prime?
Go to menu: Setting > General tab > Backup & Reset > Factory data reset > Reset device. Choose Erase Everything. SAMSUNG GALAXY GRAND PRIME PLUS (SM-G532F) will do the process to Master Reset to Factory Default.
How do I remove country code from Android phone?
Open Dial or Phone app > Settings > Assisted dialing > uncheck add country/region code.
How do I change the default country code on Android?
- Start with opening the Google Account app.
- Tap on the profile icon.
- Use the Google Account button.
- Go to the People and sharing options.
- Enter the Contacts tab.
- Click on the gear icon at the top.
- Select the More settings option.
- Make a tap on the list in the Phone number country code section.