How much does it cost to print on wood?
|Wood Print 5×7||$59.99|
|Wood Print 8×10||$69.99|
|Wood Print 8×12||$74.99|
|Wood Print 11.5×11.5||$89.99|
What type of printer do I need to print on wood?
DCS Direct Jet inkjet printers are amazingly effective for digital wood printing. They allow you to print photo-quality images, logos and text directly onto wood substrates up to 6″ thick. Print full-color images onto wood signage, plaques and much more with a direct to wood substrate digital printer.
How do you make your own wood print?
How to Print Pictures on Wood
- Cut a few sheets of wax paper to the size of a standard piece of printer paper.
- Find a smooth, light coloured piece of wood.
- Once you have an image you like, reverse it using whatever photo program you have on your computer.
- Put a sheet of your waxed paper into the printer and click print.
How do you transfer on wood?
- Print out your design at the appropriate size needed for your wood.
- Turn your paper over so the printed out design is facing down.
- Flip your design back over and secure it into place on top of your wood using masking tape.
- Remove your paper and the outline of your design has been transferred onto your wood.
How do you print color on wood?
Quick Reference Directions:
- Cut sheets of waxed paper to the size of computer paper.
- Print your image onto the waxed paper with any Inkjet printer.
- Carefully place the image on your wood (wet side down) and then rub over it with a credit card.
- Removed waxed paper and the ink is now transferred to the wood.
What types of wood can you print on?
We can also print onto reclaimed wood, hardwoods and softwoods. Wooden prints – no limit to size: We can print, and cut up to 2.5m in length and 1.4m width (large enough to take a standard 8x4ft sheet).
Where can I get photos printed on wood?
Welcome to our Print on Wood website, brought to you from the famous studio of Inspirwood, the UK’s original printing on wood specialists. Our passion here, lies in printing photos onto wood, and we’re really quite good at it!
Why choose wood prints?
The wood’s natural warm tone and grain becomes an integral part of your image, creating a beautiful effect that lends a subtle vintage rustic feel to your wood print. The results are spectacular !
What can you print on birch plywood?
We can bring your favourite photographs, memories & artwork to life by printing them directly onto a beautiful natural canvas of birch plywood.