What are some examples of controversial issues?
- Free-Market Capitalism.
- Global Climate Change.
- Marijuana Legalization.
- Capital Punishment.
- Marriage Equality.
What are some controversial questions?
The 10 most controversial questions ever asked
- Is There Life After Death?
- Is There Life on Other Planets?
- Is It Ethical to Eat Meat?
- Should Murderers and Other Brutal Criminals Be Executed?
- Does God Exist?
- Is Animal Experimentation Justified?
- Should Drugs Be Legal?
- Is Torture Ever Justified?
How do you write an opposing argument?
In your paragraph:
- Identify the opposing argument.
- Respond to it by discussing the reasons the argument is incomplete, weak, unsound, or illogical.
- Provide examples or evidence to show why the opposing argument is unsound, or provide explanations of how the opposing argument is incomplete or illogical.
How do I write a essay?
8 Steps to Writing an Essay
- decide what kind of essay to write.
- brainstorm your topic.
- research the topic.
- choose a writing style.
- develop a thesis.
- outline your essay.
- write your essay.
- edit your writing to check spelling and grammar.
How do you write an engaging essay?
How to write interesting and engaging essays
- Choose your topic wisely. If you are not restricted on what to write about, choose your topic wisely.
- Keep your ideas organized. Do not lose your reader by having a disorganized essay.
- Write shorter sentences. Aim to be concise and precise.
- Use examples or statistics.
- Use rhetorical questions.
- Do not wander.
What is a good topic for persuasive essay?
Educational persuasive essay topics Should soda be offered in school cafeterias? Should schools teach abstinence-only education? Why should schools teach financial literacy? Do all students need to go to college?