What are the best entry-level jobs?
The Best Entry-level Jobs You Can Get
- Social Media Manager. 2019 US Median Pay: $16.54 per hour [source: PayScale]
- Virtual Assistant. 2019 US Median Pay: $19.16 [source: BLS]
- Flight Attendant.
- Insurance Sales Agent.
- Financial Clerk.
- Veterinary Assistant.
- Public Relations Associate.
- Tax Preparer.
What entry-level jobs pay the most with no degree?
The 10 highest-paying jobs you can get without a college degree all pay more than $79,000
- Transportation, storage, and distribution managers.
- Nuclear power reactor operators.
- First-line supervisors of police and detectives.
- Power distributors and dispatchers.
- Commercial pilots.
- Detectives and criminal investigators.
What is the highest paying entry job?
Top 17 Highest Paying Entry-Level Jobs
- Data Scientist. If you’re looking for one of the highest-paying entry-level jobs around, data scientist is a biggie.
- Software Developer.
- Product Designer.
- Financial Analyst.
- UX Designer.
- Marketing Specialist.
- Human Resources Specialist.
What are the best places to find entry level jobs?
What is the highest paying entry level job?
– What is an entry-level job? – 7 high-paying entry-level jobs – High-paying entry-level jobs hiring right now
What salary can you expect for entry level jobs?
Though this is the average base salary, the numbers range from as low as $26,000 to as high as $56,000 for some geographical locations and entry-level positions. Entry-level jobs typically still require at least some skills or training, unlike most minimum wage positions.
What are the best starting jobs?
Top 100 highest-paying jobs. Here is a look at the top 100 highest-paying jobs: 1. Cardiologist. National average salary: $351,827 per year. 2. Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $326,296 per year. 3.