What can I write in a birthday card for a girl?
- “I hope your day is full of all the things that make you happy.”
- “On your birthday, know I’m thinking about you and wishing you good things.”
- “Birthdays are a chance to let people know how much they matter to you.
- “Wishing you a birthday that is everything you need.”
- “Today is your day.
What do you write in a kids birthday card funny?
Funny Birthday Card Messages for Kids:
- Your birthday’s even more fun than elephants farting! Happy birthday!
- To the funniest, zaniest, kookiest kid I know! Happy birthday!
- Sending you a hundred bazillion kajillion happy wishes for a happy birthday!
What are some ideas to write in a birthday card?
What To Write In A Birthday Card For A Friend
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything good in this world.
- Enjoy your special day. Have the best birthday ever!
- Hope this new year will bring you lots of happiness, love, and fun. You deserve it all!
- A special day for a special person.
What do you write in a little girl card?
- “So happy for you two!
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real.
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
What do you write in a 2 year old card?
Example 2nd Birthday Wishes
- Have two times as much fun this year on your birthday!
- Now that you’re two, you’ll need twice the hugs and kisses from me.
- I know you’re turning two, but I still can’t figure out what is so terrible about you.
- It’s amazing how you’ve grown since you turned one.
- Two years ago you were born.
What do you write on an 8 year old card?
Casual, short birthday messages are always a nice touch
- I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!
- Enjoy your special day.
- Have the best birthday ever!
- Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.
- The day is all yours — have fun!
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.
What do you write in a one year old card?
General First Birthday Messages
- “Your age will no longer be measured in days, weeks, or even months.
- “One year down, and many, many, many more to go.”
- “Happy birthday to the cutest little one-year-old I know!”
- “You’re growing up fast.
- “You are one cool little kid.
- “God loves you and knew you before you were even born.