What frequency does PetSafe use?
Since PetSafe Professional systems are professionally installed and can be set to custom frequencies, we would be unable to say for sure whether your transmitter is set to the standard PetSafe frequency of 10.65 kHz.
Can you change frequency on PetSafe wireless fence?
For current models, you’ll likely need a special device to digitally change the frequencies. If the receiver collar and transmitter have a way to change the frequency simply change them to a new code and make sure they match. Put the batteries back and replace the back covers. Test the units.
What frequency does the Invisible Fence work on?
Invisible Fence compatible collar for fences running on the 10k frequency.
How do I sync my PetSafe collar to my transmitter?
Put boundary switch on transmitter in the ‘high’ position. Turn the boundary control dial on the transmitter to position 4. Standing within 1.5 – 3 metres of the transmitter, re-insert the batteries into the receiver collar(s). Test the boundary by walking out into the safe zone until your receiver responds.
How do you reprogram an Invisible Fence collar?
Can I adjust my pet’s correction at the Invisible Fence control panel? No. The correction level on your pet’s collar can only be changed by a trainer or technician in the field or at the counter of your local dealer. The Computer Collar is set based on your pet’s personality as assessed by our certified trainers.
How do I increase the voltage on my invisible fence?
How to Change the Strength of an Invisible Fence
- Push the button on the receiver. A light on the receiver will flash.
- Adjust the distance from the boundary wire to trigger a warning alarm. Most transmitter boxes have a knob or lever to use to change the distance.
- Change the metal prongs on the receiver.
How do I program my invisible fence collar?
Adjusting Your Invisible or Wireless Fence’s Collar Strength
- Start at the lowest setting.
- Place the collar on your dog.
- Take your dog to the invisible or wireless fence boundary.
- Did they notice the static correction?
- Bring your dog back inside and away from the boundary.
- Increase the strength one level.
How do you adjust the intensity of an invisible fence collar?
A light on the receiver will flash. Push the button again within five seconds of the first push and the light will flash from one to five times. That will tell you the current correction level. Push it again within five seconds and the correction level will change.