What is competent sentence?
Competent sentence example. His capabilities as a soldier have been generally recognized by competent authorities. Shabn proved no more competent power. The accuracy of the results is generally denied by competent experts.
What is competent and example?
The definition of competence is your skill or ability in a specific field or subject, or being able to do something well or to being sane enough to stand trial in court. An example of competence is when a pianist has the ability to play the piano well.
What does competent mean in writing?
Definition of competent 1 : proper or rightly pertinent. 2 : having requisite or adequate ability or qualities : fit a competent teacher a competent piece of work. 3 : legally qualified or adequate a competent witness.
What is the meaning of in competent?
adjective. having suitable or sufficient skill, knowledge, experience, etc., for some purpose; properly qualified: He is perfectly competent to manage the bank branch.
How do I use competence in a sentence?
Competence sentence example
- So that while we admire the variety of his work, we also admire the competence of his effort.
- Only in matters of foreign politics and war was their competence restricted.
- Our consensus is that he must be fired for his lack of competence .
How do you use competency in a sentence?
Use “competency” in a sentence | “competency” sentence examples
- Their competency doesn’t begin to compare.
- Students are required to show competency in these skills in order to obtain a degree.
- Training department need to ensure the competency of our company representatives before the Bond goes on sale.
How do you use competence in a sentence?
What’s another word for competent?
What is another word for competent?
What does competent and effective mean?
Someone who is competent is efficient and effective. He was a loyal, distinguished and very competent civil servant. Synonyms: able, skilled, capable, clever More Synonyms of competent. competently adverb.
How can I be competent in English?
7 Ways to Quickly Improve Your English Language Skills
- Watch movies in English.
- Immerse yourself in English language news.
- Start a vocabulary book of useful words.
- Have conversations in English.
- Practice, practice, practice.
- Curiosity doesn’t always kill the cat.
- Don’t forget to have fun while you learn.
What’s the difference between competence and competency?
Competence refers to an individual’s capacity to perform job responsibilities. Competency focuses on an individual’s actual performance in a particular situation.
How do you use the word competent in a sentence?
www.use-in-a-sentence.com English words and Examples of Usage Example Sentences for “competent” I’m kind of a new skier, so I don’t really feel competent enough to go down a really steep slopeSergei is a very competent worker, perhaps the best we have. I’m kind of a new skier, so I don’t really feel competent enough to go down a really steep slope.
How do you use the word competency in a sentence?
competencies in a sentence – Use competencies in a sentence and its meaning 1. Core competencies, better-educated workers, quicker product delivery. 2. No plea was entered pending a court-ordered competency examination. click for more sentences of competencies…
How to use competently in a sentence?
They have served very diligently,very competently and very effectively.
How to use “competency” in a sentence?
Their competency doesn’t begin to compare.