What is Eden Group Ragnarok?
The Eden Group is an ostensibly ‘secret’ organization which offers players a variety of quests in return for experience and exclusive equipment. Taking part in the Eden Group quests, while optional, is extremely beneficial.
Where is Comodo dungeon?
Comodo is a beach located at the far south region of Rune-Midgarts Kingdom. To get there, you have to go through a wild marsh area, across a large river and a giant cave where aggressive monsters reside in. It is also home to the Dancer and Bard guilds.
How do I access Comodo roms?
How to Get to Comodo
- Take the Morroc South Portal.
- Take the Middle Portal in Lester Lighthouse.
- Finally take the West Portal in Coco Monster Beach.
How the Airship Works Quest?
Board the International route airship (Izlude to Rachel to Juno) (use a Kafra Warp to Izlude, or take the International Boarding route at the Juno airport)….
|How the Airship Works Quest|
|Item(s) (Consumed):||2 Prickly Fruit 2 Will of the Darkness|
Where can I warp to Comodo?
About Comodo To get there, you have to go through a wild marsh area, across a large river and a giant cave where aggressive monsters reside in. It is also home to the Dancer and Bard guilds. It is the Ragnarok Online equivalent to Las Vegas, with gambling, colored lights, and partying everywhere.
How do I get to Rachel Ro?
How to go to Rachel in Ragnarok Mobile
- Go to Izlude town. The journey to Rachel starts at the town of Izlude. Talk to the Airship NPC in the lower-right corner of the map.
- Go to Ida Plain map. The airship at Izlude will teleport you to Ida Plain.
- Arrive at Rachel. And finally, you’ll have arrived at the city of Rachel!