What is magic butterfly?
Imagine the recipient’s wonderment when he or she opens a greeting card and a butterfly flutters out. Or place the butterfly in a book and amaze your friends when a butterfly flies away. Simply, twist the elastic band 35 times and place it in a card or book. It can be used again and again.
How do you use magic butterfly?
More videos on YouTube
- Hold the Magic Butterfly firmly between your thumb and forefinger.
- Raise the top wings 50 full turns.
- Slide 3 Magic Butterflies per shutter.
- Repeat the same operation for the 9 shutters.
- Apply pressure with your hand on the top of the Booklet to keep it closed.
How do you make a wind up surprise butterfly?
DIY: Wind Up Butterflies
- Unbend the large paperclip by hand or with pliers.
- Bend large paperclip in half.
- Wrap the center of the wire around a pencil end to create a loop.
- Fold the “legs” of the paperclip vertically down, bending the center loop up so it is perpendicular to the legs.
What does a butterfly symbolize in love?
Men use the butterfly symbol to sign their love letters, and to express their love and passion. If two butterflies are seen together, they symbolize a long-lasting commitment and eternal love. Butterflies were used as an emblem of love even in ancient Chinese myths.
What powers does butterfly have?
Butterflies are associated with a great number of mystical and supernatural abilities and connections in mythology and folklore, thus the user with this power may have access to: Spirit Physiology whether they are living, dying, or already dead; Resurrection, Luck, as well as Transformation and Shapeshifting.
How do you put wind up butterflies in a box?
Once you have 20-30 windings on the wings, insert each butterfly into the spaces between the inner and outer boxes. Do not wind them 40 times, as this will cause them to come unwound inside the box. Attach the box lid. Gently slip the remaining outer rubber band DOWN off the outer box.