What job in healthcare makes the most money?
The Highest Paying Medical Jobs are:
- Anesthesiologist – $271,440.
- Physician and Surgeon – $208,000.
- Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) – $189,190.
- Pediatrician – $ 184,570.
- Dentist – $164,010.
- Podiatrist – $134,300.
- Chief Nursing Officer – $132,552.
- Pharmacist – $128,710.
What is the best job in healthcare?
- Nurse Practitioner. #1 in Best Health Care Jobs.
- Physician Assistant. #2 in Best Health Care Jobs.
- Speech-Language Pathologist. #3 in Best Health Care Jobs.
- Physician. #4 in Best Health Care Jobs.
- Registered Nurse. #5 in Best Health Care Jobs.
- Respiratory Therapist.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon.
- Nurse Anesthetist.
Is healthcare a good career?
The Bureau of Labor Statistics expects health care to be the fastest growing employment industry between 2014 and 2024. This projection is good news for you as it means increased job security as more and more fulfilling, lucrative positions are being created for people driven to make a difference in their communities.
What are 5 disadvantages of working in healthcare?
Top 5 Cons of a Nursing Career
- Physical Demands. Foot problems and back injuries are common in the nursing profession, especially for those who work in hospitals.
- Long Hours. Hospital nurses typically work 12-hour shifts.
- Virus Exposure.
- Stress and Pressure.
- Emotional Burnout.
Should I go into healthcare?
A career in healthcare offers many advantages. An ageing society means the outlook for jobs in this field is very good. The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that job opportunities in health care will grow 16% from 2020 to 2030, which is much faster than average and translates to about 2.6 million new jobs.