What Major has the highest dropout rate?
These University Degrees Have The Highest Dropout Rates
- Computing – 10.7%
- Advertising – 7.7%
- Agriculture – 7.4%
- Art / Architecture / Business – 7.3%
- Biology / Engineering – 6.7%
- Education – 6.1%
- Joint Honours – 6%
- Medical (Not Medicine) – 5.9%
Which is the most powerful job in the world?
List of Top Highest Paying Jobs in the World:
- Neurosurgeons: The median pay of the neurosurgeon is about $381,500 and most people find this job a meaningful one.
- Software Developers:
- Chief Executives:
- Physical Therapists:
- Financial Analysts:
- Translators or Interpreters:
What is the hardest majors in college?
CollegeVine’s Top 10 Hardest Majors
- Chemistry. Average GPA: 2.9.
- Chemical Engineering. Average GPA: 3.2.
- Electrical Engineering. Average GPA: 3.3.
- Physics. Average GPA: 3.1.
- Architecture. Average GPA: 3.3.
- Nursing. Average GPA: 3.2.
- Accounting. Average GPA: 3.2.
- Cellular and Molecular Biology. Average GPA: 3.2.
What majors are useless?
These are the majors on the bottom — counting down to the most worthless.
- Cosmetology services and culinary arts.
- Visual arts.
- Human services and community organization.
- Educational psychology.
- Drama and theater arts.
- Interdisciplinary studies. Elnur / Shutterstock.
- Library science. Popartic / Shutterstock.
What are the worst degrees to get?
2018 Worst College Majors Rankings
- Radio & Television.
- Graphic Design.
- Paralegal Studies.
- Art History.
- Exercise Science.
- Religious Studies.
Is film studies a useless degree?
Film studies, media studies and drama have been ranked among the most “pointless degrees” according to new research. The study found acting was the top waste of time, followed by outdoor adventure and environment and office skills. One in four graduates now regret having gone to university, the research shows.৫ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১৭
What jobs pay more than 75000 a year?
In-Demand Jobs That Pay over $75,000
- 1) Web Software Developer: $78,653.
- 2) Audiologist: $79,709.
- 3) Physical Therapist: $83,620.
- 4) Attorney I: $92,043.
- 5) Drilling Engineer I: $92,486.
- 6) Property Manager: $93,234.
- 7) Operations Manager: $93,513.
- 8) Biology Professor: $94,100.
What are the best PHDS?
Below are the 10 best doctoral degrees by salary.
- #10 – PhD in Statistics. Early Career Salary: $105,000.
- #9 – PhD in Biomedical Engineering.
- #8 – PhD in Physics.
- #7 – PhD in Engineering.
- #6 – PhD in Physical Chemistry.
- #5 – PhD in Pharmacology.
- #4 – PhD Electrical Engineering.
- #3 – PhD in Computer Science.
What are the top 5 college majors for high paying jobs?
- Petroleum Engineering. Average Salary: $102,300 to $176,300.
- Actuarial Mathematics. Average Salary: $60,800 to $119,600.
- Nuclear Engineering. Average Salary: $67,000 to $118,000.
- Chemical Engineering.
- Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- Computer Science Engineer.
- Aerospace Engineer.
- Electrical Engineer.