What should I do on the first page of my notebook?
18 Ways to Start the First Page of a New Notebook
- Write out your favourite poem.
- Use it as an inspiring quotes page.
- Start with personal trivia.
- Write a letter to your future self to return to when you finish the notebook.
- Use it as a doodle page.
- Start a habits tracker.
- Create a life list.
- Make a list of places you want to visit.
How do you decorate the first page of a diary?
Be creative. Use markers,stickers,pics and pens for decorating the pages. If you are using markers,then use different colors of markers so it will look colorfull. Using stickers will look brilliant.
How do you write a cute diary?
Writing Diary Entries
- Brainstorm what you’re going to write about.
- Ask yourself questions.
- Write down your answers.
- Pick a format.
- Make them different.
- Don’t be hard on yourself while you’re writing.
- Keep your thoughts in order.
- Get your creative juices flowing.
What should I write in my secret diary?
10 Things You Would Write In Your Diary If You Had One Today
- Your Travel Goals. Giphy.
- Details About The Person You’ve Been Crushing On. Giphy.
- Aspirations And Hopes You Have For The Future. Giphy.
- A List Of Things You’re Grateful For. Giphy.
- A Rant About Your Bad Day. Giphy.
- A Dream Plan You Want To Make Reality.
- Your Horoscope For The Day.
- An Insightful Quote You Don’t Want To Forget.
How do I make the first page of my notebook?
Pick out a notebook.
- You can decorate the first page of a notebook to use as your cover page or draw directly onto the outside of the notebook.
- Designing your cover page on a computer will be easiest if you use a 3-ring binder since the printed cover page can slip directly into the front of the binder.
How can I hide my diary?
TG’s Fave Secret Diary Hiding Places!
- Hide it behind some old, dusty books in the bookcase.
- Cover the diary with school book labels.
- Put decorative cushions on your bed and hide it in one of the cushion cases.
- Fill a shoe box with random knick knacks and put your diary at the bottom.
- Switch your hiding places from time to time.
What do you write on the first page of a journal?
New Journal? What to Put on the First Page.
- Write your name in the journal. Along with an email address so people can reach you if you lose it.
- Write the starting date and a dash to be filled in later. When you are done with the journal, you can add the second date.
- Put in a simple design.
- Write a meaningful quote on that empty page.
- Leave it blank.