Why my Apache server is not starting in XAMPP?
The most common cause for the XAMPP Apache server not starting issue is because the default port no 80 may already be in use by another program like Skype, Teamviewer etc. For example, in my previous blog post with the solution for XAMPP and Windows User Account Control warning message issue, Mr.
How can I start Apache in XAMPP?
How to Fix the XAMPP Error “Apache Shutdown Unexpectedly” in Windows
- Step 1: Open the Configuration Settings from the XAMPP Control Panel. The first step is, of course, to launch XAMPP.
- Step 2: Change the Default Port Settings of the httpd. conf File.
- Step 3: Update the Default Port Settings in the http-ssl. conf File.
How do I fix XAMPP Apache service detected with the wrong path?
- Window + R and type regedit then enter.
- Open this directory HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Apache2.
- Right-click on the “ImagePath” and choose “Modify”
- Change the Value Data field with your current installed path of apache in XAMPP.
How do I start Apache on Windows?
- Click the start button and type CMD (if on Windows Vista or later and Apache is installed as a service make sure this is an elevated command prompt)
- In the command window that appears type cd C:pp\apache\bin (the default installation path for Xampp)
- Then type httpd -k restart.
How can I change Apache Path in XAMPP?
Your xampp installation should be in direct C: drive not in any sub-directory 🙂 Search in your httpd. conf (xampp/apache/conf/httpd. conf) for the current path and change it everywhere where you find it (with CTRL + F or CTRL + H).
How to fix XAMPP Apache not running on Windows 10?
On Windows, open the XAMPP control panel and click on the Config button: Accessing Apache’s configuration file. Then select httpd.conf. Search in this file for the line that reads “Listen 80”, and change it to “Listen 8080”. This will enable you to connect to Apache over port 8080 instead of the default option.
Why is my XAMPP not working?
– Resolve Apache port conflicts by changing your listening port to 8080. – Include the listening port in the address when accessing localhost. – Change your MySQL port to 3307 if another application is blocking the default port 3306.
How to fix Apache shutdown unexpectedly in XAMPP?
Run XAMPP Using Administrator Privileges Often,XAMPP produces errors when you don’t run the software using administrator privileges.
How to fix and solve XAMPP Apache server problem?