How do I enable data driven pages in ArcGIS?
Click Customize > Toolbars > Data Driven Pages from the main menu. Check the Enable Data Driven Pages check box. Click the Data Frame arrow and choose the detail data frame.
How do I create a data driven page?
How do Data Driven Pages work? To use Data Driven Pages you first need to create or identify an index layer. This layer contains features that define the extent of the main data frame for each page in the series. Using this index layer, Data Driven Pages generates one page per index feature from a single layout.
How do I add a webmap to ArcGIS?
You can create a web map layer by adding your CSV file to a new map.
- At the top of the ArcGIS Online website, click Map.
- In Map Viewer, click Modify Map so you can add a layer.
- Click Add > Add Layer from File.
- Browse to the file you saved to your computer and click Import Layer.
How do I create a grid for a data driven page?
Open the Grid Index Features geoprocessing tool. You can find the tool by opening Search and typing Grid Index Features, or you can locate the tool under Toolboxes > System Toolboxes > Cartography Tools > Data Driven Pages. and specify the location and name for the grid index features you are about to create.
What are data driven pages?
Data Driven Pages allow you to quickly and easily create a series of layout pages from a single map document. A feature layer, or index layer, divides the map into sections based on each index feature in the layer and generates one page per index feature.
How do I create a polygon grid in ArcGIS 10?
Defining the polygon grid workspace
- Start ArcMap.
- On the Data Reviewer toolbar, click Data Reviewer > Create Polygon Grid Wizard.
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to the geodatabase or feature dataset in which to store the grid.
- Click Select.
- Type a name for the grid’s feature class in the Feature Class text box.
- Click Next.
How do I create a fishnet in ArcGIS?
The Create Fishnet tool creates a feature class containing a net of rectangular cells….The tool has 11 parameters, and you should think of these in four distinct groups:
- The spatial extent of fishnet.
- The number of rows and columns and height and width of each cell in the fishnet.
- The angle of rotation for the fishnet.