How do I export Access to SharePoint?
Export the data
- On the External Data tab, in the Export group, click the More button to drop down a list of options and then click SharePoint List.
- The Export – SharePoint Site export wizard opens.
- In the Specify a SharePoint site box, enter the address of the destination site.
How do I publish an Access database to SharePoint?
Publish a web database
- On the File tab, click Save & Publish, and then click Publish to Access Services.
- Click Run Compatibility Checker. The compatibility checker helps you make sure that your database will publish correctly.
- Click Publish to Access Services.
How do I move an Access database to SharePoint?
On the Database Tools tab, in the Move Data group, click SharePoint. This option is only available if your database is saved in the . accdb file format. Follow the steps in the Export Tables to SharePoint Wizard, including specifying the location of your SharePoint site.
How do I add a database to SharePoint?
Start Central Administration. On the SharePoint Central Administration website, click Application Management. In the Databases section, click Manage content databases. On the Manage Content Databases page, click Add a content database.
How do I publish a SharePoint Access report?
Export a report to a folder or SharePoint document library
- In the Navigation Pane, select the report that you want to export.
- Select External Data > PDF or XPS to open the Publish as PDF or XPS dialog box.
- In the Save as type box, make sure the PDF file type is selected.
How do I publish an Access database?
On the File tab, click Save & Publish, and then click Publish to Access Services. Click Run Compatibility Checker. The compatibility checker helps you make sure that your database will publish correctly. If it discovers any issues, you should address them before you publish.
How do I publish a SharePoint database to access services?
Under Publish to Access Services, fill in the following: In the Server URL box, type address of the SharePoint site where you want to publish the database. In the Site Name box, type a name for your web database. This name will be appended to the Server URL to produce the URL for your application.
How to design and publish a web database in Access 2010?
You design and publish a web database by using Access 2010 and Access Services, and people who have accounts on the SharePoint site use the web database in a web browser. When you publish a web database, Access Services creates a SharePoint site that contains the database.
How to publish a design in SharePoint?
Identify the SharePoint site you will use to publish You cannot publish at all without SharePoint. If you want to test your design in a browser while you design it (not a bad idea), you have to publish it first. Plan your security You can take advantage of SharePoint security to control access to your web database.
How do I use access with SharePoint 2010?
You can use Access 2010 and Access Services on SharePoint to build web database applications. This helps you: Share data throughout an organization, or over the Internet Note: A user account is required to use a web database. Anonymous access is not supported.