How do I get rid of error 0xc0000020?
How to Fix the “Bad Image, Error Status 0xc0000020” Issue
- Fix #1: Re-Register the DLL File.
- Fix #2: Run an SFC Scan.
- Fix #3: Uninstall then Reinstall the Problematic Program.
- Fix #4: Uninstall the Problematic Windows Update.
- Fix #5: Reset Your Windows Device.
- Fix #6: Clean Install Windows 10/11.
- Fix #7: Perform a DISM Scan.
How do I resolve 0xc000012f?
How do I fix error status 0xc000012f on Windows 10?
- Run the sfc/scannow. Press the Windows key to open Start and in the search bar type Command Prompt.
- Use a third-party system repair tool.
- Uninstall updates.
- Install the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio.
- Check for new updates.
- Perform a clean boot.
What is error code 0x0000020?
Error 0Xc0000020 and other critical errors can occur when your Windows operating system becomes corrupted. Opening programs will be slower and response times will lag. When you have multiple applications running, you may experience crashes and freezes.
How do I fix windows automatic repair?
Click on “Advanced options” in the automatic repair blue screen. Navigate to “Troubleshoot” > “Advanced Options” > “System Restore” Choose the restore point created right before the blue screen appeared (Windows 10 creates a system restore point each time it installs an update, driver, or app) Click “Next”
What causes error 0xc000012f?
What causes error status 0xc000012f? This error usually appears when the image file that is being used is not of the right format and this is especially common in programs that rely on Microsoft Visual C++. File corruption is another major culprit together with DLL incompatibility or missing executables altogether.
How do I reset Windows without losing data?
Reset this PC lets you restore Windows 11/10 to factory settings without losing files
- Open Settings.
- Choose Windows Update.
- Go to Advanced Options.
- Choose Recovery tab.
- Click the Reset PC button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions carefully.