How do I use keywords in my content?
First, use your main keyword in the first couple of sentences of your content, or at least within the first paragraph. Next, use that keyword and variations of it, throughout the content, as shown below. The best practice is to include latent semantic indexing (LSI) keywords rather than the exact keyword every time.
What word is most searched?
What’s trending right now 2020?
- The New A-List Celebrity. The stars everyone will be buzzing about in 2020 have one major quality in common: authenticity.
- Embracing Earthy Neutrals.
- Summer Olympics Switch-Ups.
- Gen Z Rock the Vote.
- Plant-Based Meats Go Mainstream.
- The Return of the “It” Bag.
- Now on Tap: Zero-Proof Drinks.
- #TBT-Worthy Hairstyles.
What is the most searched topic on the Internet?
Unsurprisingly, “coronavirus” topped the overall list. Coronavirus dominated this year’s top searches.
Who is the most searched person in 2020?
Who is most searched person on Google in World 2020?
Google Year in Search 2020: Not Sushant, Joe Biden & Arnab Goswami Were The Most Searched People in 2020 | Top 10 List
- 2) Arnab Goswami.
- 3) Kanika Kapoor.
- 4) Kim Jong-un.
- 5) Amitabh Bachchan.
- 6) Rashid Khan.
- 8) Kamala Harris.
- 9) Ankita Lokhande.
- 10) Kangana Ranaut.
What are the most popular topics?
The 20 most popular tags in February 2020
- Technology (213,000 followers)
- Self Improvement (197,000 followers)
- Business (186,000 followers)
- Music (181,000 followers)
- Social Media (177,000 followers)
- Sports (154,000 followers)
- Food (129,000 followers)
- Art (115,000 followers)
How do I find keywords for an article?
How to Find Keywords in Articles
- Study the title. If the article is properly search engine optimized, the keyword will appear right in the title.
- Look at the first sentence. Often times an optimized article will contain the keyword in the very first sentence/
- Study the last sentence of the first paragraph.