How do you change the language in a cell in Excel?
Open Excel, go to the File tab, and choose Options, and then Language. Check if the language that you want is installed under Office Display Language. You will get a window with a list of languages, you can choose the language that you need.
How do I change text language in Excel?
Select File > Options > Language. Under Set the Office Language Preferences, do one or both of the following: Under Office display language, choose the language you want from the list and then select Set as Preferred.
How do I convert text to general in Excel?
Convert number to text using the Excel TEXT function
- Add a helper column next to the column with the numbers to format.
- Enter the formula =TEXT(C2,”0″) to the cell D2.
- Copy the formula across the column using the fill handle.
- You will see the alignment change to left in the helper column after applying the formula.
How do I format text in an Excel cell?
Format Part of a Cell
- Select the cell you want to format.
- In the formula bar, select the text you want to format.
- Select the text formatting you want to use.
- Press Enter.
How do I fix Arabic text in Excel?
- Open Excel on a blank workbook.
- Within the Data tab, click on From Text button (if not activated, make sure an empty cell is selected)
- Browse and select the CSV file.
- In the Text Import Wizard, change the File_origin to “Unicode (UTF-8)”
How do I change the language on a spreadsheet?
Change your typing language
- In Google Docs or Google Slides, go to the top menu and click File Language. the language you need.
- In Google Sheets, go to the top menu and click File. Spreadsheet settings, then pick the locale of the language you need.
Can Excel translate languages?
Translate words or phrases in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint In your document, spreadsheet or presentation, highlight the cell or text you want to translate. Select Review > Translate. Select your language to see the translation. Select Insert.
What are the text functions?
The TEXT function lets you change the way a number appears by applying formatting to it with format codes. It’s useful in situations where you want to display numbers in a more readable format, or you want to combine numbers with text or symbols.