How do you say thank you kindly?
Say Thank You in English — Casual Situations
- Thank you. / Thanks so much. / Thanks a lot. / Thanks a bunch. / Thanks a ton. / Thanks!
- I really appreciate it. / You shouldn’t have.
- I don’t know what to say! / That’s very kind.
- You’re the best. / I owe you one. / You rock.
Should you say your welcome after someone says thank you?
So, when we say ‘You’re welcome’ after someone has thanked you, this is just a short form of ‘That’s ok. I was happy to help you’. There are more formal responses, such as ‘My pleasure’ , and slightly more old-fashioned ones such as ‘Not at all’ and ‘Don’t mention it’. It was my pleasure.
How do you write an Acknowledgement in an essay?
Some common phrases you can use in the acknowledgement section of your project include:
- I wish to show my appreciation.
- I would like to thank.
- The assistance provided by Mr X was greatly appreciated.
- I wish to extend my special thanks to.
- I would like to thank the following people for helping me finalize the project.
How do you say many thanks?
Ways to Say Thank You
- Many thanks.
- Thanks a lot.
- Thanks a bunch.
- Thank you very much.
- It’s very kind of you.
- I really appreciate it.
- Thank you for everything.
What does thank you very kindly mean?
A very polite and friendly expression of gratitude to someone (for something). A: “Here are the documents you asked for, Mr.
What is the proper response to thank you?
When you do a favor, and someone says “thank you,” the automatic response is “you’re welcome.” It’s a basic rule of politeness, and it signals that you accept the expression of gratitude—or that you were happy to help.
How do you thank someone for welcoming?
Thank you for your Warm Welcome and your Hospitality
- Many thanks to you for welcoming me warmly into your home. Your exceptional act of kindness shall never be forgotten.
- I was so touched by the incredible warmth of your reception and your generosity. You’re absolutely the best.
- Living at your home was an absolutely fabulous experience.
How do you say thank you in a sarcastic way?
Funny Ways to Say Thank You
- I don’t understand people who say, “I don’t know how to thank you!” Like they’ve never heard of money.
- Thank you for being my unpaid therapist.
- I’m doing the happy dance.
- Today I am wearing the smile that you left me with the other day.
- You made me smile from ear to ear.
Is it correct to say many thanks?
Yes, many thanks is perfectly proper, grammatical, standard English. It is appropriate to use wherever “thanks” (as opposed to “thank you”) would be acceptable. As Martha says, many thanks is perfectly idiomatic. Their earliest citation for the phrase Many thanks is 1803, Many thanks for your letter.