How do you select the whole page?
Select text by using the keyboard. Note: To select an entire document, press CTRL+A. Press SHIFT+RIGHT ARROW. Press SHIFT+LEFT ARROW.
How do you select text quickly?
Probably the most intuitive and common way to select text is to click and drag the mouse.
- Instead, click in the margin and drag down while holding the left mouse button.
- To select one character at a time or blocks of text, click at the beginning of the area you want to select and hold down the Shift key.
How do I select large text?
Hold down the Shift key and click to select it all.
How do I make page numbers start on Page 2?
Tip: If you want your second page to start at 1 rather than 2, go to Insert > Page Number > Format Page Numbers, and set Start at under Page Numbering to 0, rather than 1.
What is Chicago Manual of Style used for?
The Chicago Manual of Style (CMS, CMOS, or Chicago) is a style guide for American English that covers topics from manuscript preparation to grammar, usage, and how to format citations.
How do you get rid of an extra page in Word?
Delete a page in Word
- Click or tap anywhere in the page you want to delete, press Ctrl+G.
- In the Enter page number box, type \page.
- Press Enter on your keyboard, and then select Close.
- Verify that a page of content is selected, and then press Delete on your keyboard.
What is Chicago style in Word?
If you are writing a thesis then your thesis statement should appear in the first paragraph at this point, and you will use raised Arabic numerals to cite your sources in footnotes2 at the bottom of the page. This is the Chicago Style. Your word processor will insert these footnotes and format them for you.
How do you select a range of pages in Word?
Select a range of pages with holding Shift in Word Click on the start of the page and hold Shift, scroll to the end of the page and click on the end of the content of this page. Now the pages are selected.
How do you cite a PDF in Chicago style?
When it comes to citing in Chicago or Turabian style, you should add the PDF identifier after the title of document or book, as shown below. Additionally, Chicago style requires you to add https://doi.org/ to DOIs. Reilly, Dan.