How do you thank a colleague for support?
Thanks so much for all your help when I know you’re already so busy. People like you are rare and I’m very lucky that you’re in my life. Thank you very much for helping me out when I needed it. You helped more than you think you did and I hope you know I’m very grateful.
How do you tell someone you appreciate them quotes?
“For all you do, for who you are, I will be forever grateful you are in my life.” “Words cannot express my feelings, nor my thanks for all your help.” “Your thoughtfulness will always be remembered.” “Your help has been invaluable to me, and I don’t know how I would have managed without your help and support.
How do I write about my team?
Things to remember when writing your Team profile overview
- write concisely and in plain English.
- break content up into sections that are easy to read.
- structure your content so that the most important information is at the top.
How do you express gratitude quotes?
- “At times, our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person.
- “Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.” – Henry Ward Beecher.
- “Gratitude turns what we have into enough.” – Anonymous.
- “Gratitude is a powerful catalyst for happiness.
How do you praise a colleague for good work?
You’re a savvy problem-solver.
- We really enjoyed your contribution during the presentation.
- You’re a great communicator.
- I appreciate your trust.
- You’ve got a killer work ethic.
- Your positive attitude is infectious.
- I appreciate you taking responsibility.
- I appreciate how tech-savvy you are.
- I admire your leadership.
How do you praise a coworker?
Compliments on Their Skills
- “You are such an incredible problem solver.”
- “I’m so impressed by how you communicate.
- “I don’t know what we would do with you and your ideas.”
- “Thank you so much for helping me on X.
- “You’ve got such amazing work ethic.”
- “Your skills made this project come together.”
How do you appreciate good work?
For work completed fairly, accurately, and on time
- Thank you!
- Good work, as always.
- Thanks for getting this done.
- You are a lifesaver.
- Thank you for pulling everyone/everything together on such short notice.
- I appreciate you getting this to me so quickly so I have time to review it.
- Thanks for your help today.
How do I identify my coworkers?
How to recognize employees for a job well done
- Write a thank-you card. It’s a simple gesture to say thank you in person or write a thank-you note to employees who’ve done a great job.
- Give them a shout-out at all-hands meetings.
- Encourage peer-to-peer recognition.
- Take your employee out of the office.
- Invest in their future.
How do you thank a leader for leadership?
I am so proud to be able to call you my boss. Thank you so much for everything that you have done for me over the years. After all you have done, thanks do not feel like enough. All I can do is offer my gratitude and appreciation for your leadership and for you being such a wonderful boss.