How do you thank someone for a professional gift?
How to Say ‘Thank You for the Gift’ to Your Boss
- Thank you so much for thinking of me! I love serving on your team.
- Thank you so much for your thoughtful gift.
- Thank you for the condolences and your beautiful gift.
- I appreciate all you do and for thinking of me!
- Thank you for the festive gift!
What is the reply of so nice of you?
Usually people say ‘It’s very kind of you’ as a way of showing their appreciation, as a way of thanking you. You don’t reply with “thank you.” You use a reply that tells them that you are pleased to be helpful.
How do I give feedback to my mentor?
Two top tips for providing feedback to your mentor
- Outline what your mentor does well. What are the best parts of your relationship or mentoring sessions?
- Provide constructive and specific feedback. Explain what you would like to change and why.
- Finish off on a positive note – acknowledging the efforts of your mentor.
How do you say thank you to your mentor?
Thank you so much for all that you’ve done — I only hope I can return the favor sometime in the future. Thanks for being a good mentor and for guiding me on the right path. I will always be thankful to you. Not only have you been a fantastic mentor to me, but you have taught me how to mentor other people.
How do you respond when someone says keep it up?
A good response to this is, “Thanks, I will.”…Keep up the good work.
- Boss: Katie, I really like the way that you designed this. The colors really work well together. I think this is going to look great.
- Katie: Oh, thank you.
- Boss. You’ve really been doing some great stuff lately. Keep up the good work.
How do you respond when someone says your beautiful?
How to respond to you are cute, pretty or beautiful…
- Thank you. This is a ‘safe mode’ response.
- I know. Don’t you dare use this one on your man, it’s plain and rude.
- So are you. In simpler terms ‘you too’, you are returning the favor.
- … and wonderful.
- Not more than you are.
- As always.
How do you respond when someone praises your work?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
What are good compliments?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- Your positivity is infectious.
- You should be so proud of yourself.
- You’re amazing!
- You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- You’re an incredible friend.
- I really appreciate everything that you do.
- You inspire me to be a better person.
- Your passion always motivates me.
How do you manage to look so beautiful?
Ways to Say You Look Beautiful
- I have never seen anyone as beautiful as you.
- I think you’re stunning!
- You look drop-dead gorgeous.
- Wow, you’re gorgeous!
- You look absolutely fantastic.
- I think you’re the most beautiful girl in the world.
How do you say thank you to your pastor?
Or you could add one of these sentences into a thank-you note to help make it a bit longer.
- Thanks for you all you do!
- You are the best pastor ever.
- Thank you for serving the flock so well.
- We appreciate your messages every Sunday.
- I enjoy your preaching.
- Thanks for being a fabulous preacher.
How do I accept a compliment on my looks?
Responding to Compliments. Simply say, “Thank you.” Don’t overthink it or read into anyone’s comment. If someone pays you a compliment, the easiest response is just to say “thank you.” For example, if someone compliments your outfit (yet you think you look sloppy), simply say, “Thank you.”
Why can’t I take a compliment?
A recent study showed that people with low self-esteem have more trouble accepting compliments because they doubt their sincerity, coupling the usual feeling of embarrassment with a deeper underlying humiliation in which they feel that they are being patronized.
What to say to accept a compliment?
The rule of thumb when you receive a compliment is to simply and humbly say “Thank you” or “Thank you; I appreciate your kind words.” By accepting the compliment, you show gratitude for the other person’s kind remarks and do not come off as vain, bashful or prideful.