How do you write positive feedback examples?
Positive feedback you can give: “I’m really happy with your determination to finish this project. I know it wasn’t easy, but I knew you could do it. Your helpful attitude makes it clear that you can continue to take on new challenges and grow with the company. Thank you for your extra effort.”
How do you say something went well?
- it was fine.
- go well.
- went well.
- everything went fine.
- it was good.
- everything went well.
- it all worked out.
- went fine.
How do you say something is excellent?
Improve Your English Vocabulary: 10 Great Alternatives to “Good”
- Cool. In addition to being used to describe temperature, “cool” also means very good or fashionable.
- Excellent. “Excellent” is used to describe something very good or of high quality.
What is a big word for good?
SYNONYMS FOR good 1 pure, moral, conscientious; meritorious, worthy, exemplary, upright. 2 adequate. 3 outstanding, admirable.
How do you say good comment?
What to Say to Someone
- You are more fun than anyone or anything I know, including bubble wrap.
- You are the most perfect you there is.
- You are enough.
- You are one of the strongest people I know.
- You look great today.
- You have the best smile.
- Your outlook on life is amazing.
- You just light up the room.
How do you say great professionally?
Choose — and use — one of these 99+ ways to say “Very Good” to your students.
- You’re on the right track now!
- You’ve got it made.
- That’s right!
- That’s good.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
What’s a better word than handsome?
What is another word for handsome?
How do you ask for feedback on a document?
- Make the purpose and audience clear.
- Share what stage it’s at.
- Ask for the feedback you want (and that you don’t)
- Help the reviewer make time.
- Respond to the feedback.
- Reflect on the process.
What is another word for excellent?
SYNONYMS FOR excellent 1 worthy, estimable, choice, fine, first-rate, prime, admirable.
What is the verb form of excellent?
Word family (noun) excellence Excellency (adjective) excellent (verb) excel (adverb) excellently.
How would you describe positive feedback?
Positive feedback is a process in which the end products of an action cause more of that action to occur in a feedback loop. This amplifies the original action. An important example of positive feedback is the process of labor and childbirth.
How do I give feedback for an online test?
Provide memory jarring feedback for questions answered incorrectly. Use encouraging wording in feedback for both correct and incorrect feedback. Add useful feedback that your users can learn from. Educate them so they will do better next time.
What is the opposite of positive feedback?
Antonyms. pessimistic destructive unsupportive negative neutral.
What can I say instead of good work?
50 Alternatives to “Good Job”:
- You worked hard on that project.
- You put a lot of detail into your picture.
- That took a lot of patience.
- Your studying really paid off.
- That shows dedication.
- You are really getting good at printing your name.
- You colored the sky blue and the house purple (describe what you see)
How do you politely ask for a comment?
Your statement is already polite….
- I’d love to hear your thoughts.
- Your insight would be much appreciated.
- Is there anything you’d like to contribute?
- Are there any thoughts you’d like to share?
- I’d love to hear your opinion?
- How do you feel about _______?
- I feel as though more could be said, what are your thoughts?
How do you ask for comments and suggestions?
Please let me know what you think about this. Please let me know what do you think about this. Please let me know what are your thoughts|comments on this. Please let me know what your thoughts|comments on this are.
How do you ask customer feedback example?
Start with a personalized salutation so they know this isn’t spam. Tell them why they’re getting the feedback request. Share how you’re going to use the results to benefit them. Give them an idea how long the process will take (for something structured like a survey)
What’s another word for positive feedback?
What is another word for positive feedback?