What do you put in a hot chocolate gift set?
What To Put In A Hot Chocolate Gift Basket?
- Hot Chocolate Mix.
- Mug or Hot Cups.
- Candy Canes.
- Andes Mints.
- Mini Flavor Mix Ins.
What gifts go with hot chocolate?
You can put whatever you’d like into your gift basket, but here are a few suggestions:
- Homemade hot chocolate mix.
- Homemade marshmallows.
- Candy canes.
- One or two other holiday-themed items like a set of mugs or a spatula (more options below)
How do you make hot cocoa cones?
- Open the bag wide enough so it resembles a cone.
- Carefully pour the 2 packets of hot cocoa mix into the piping bag.
- Pour your chocolate chips in the bag on top of the hot cocoa mix.
- Pour your marshmallows in the bag on top of the chocolate chips.
- Twist the empty space at the top of the bag and tie with a ribbon.
Is hot chocolate a good Christmas gift?
Hot Cocoa In A Jar is a perfect warm-up gift to make this holiday season. This mason jar gift is easy to create and delicious to drink.
How do you put a chocolate gift basket together?
- Fill your box or basket about half-full with crinkle paper or lay some tissue paper in the bottom.
- Tie a ribbon or stick a bow onto the front of the basket with a glue dot (optional)
- Arrange the chocolate in the basket Start with the biggest item and then add them in order of size.
How much hot chocolate do you put in a cone?
How Much Hot Cocoa Does One Cone Make? Each standard (6 oz) cup of hot cocoa requires 3 tablespoons of cocoa. The total amount of cups you can create from one cocoa cone equals about 10 cups of cocoa (60 ounces).
How do you make hot chocolate cones for Christmas?
- Pour hot chocolate mix into piping bag (get it all the way into the tip)
- Twist Bag Closed and wrap with the rubber band.
- Trim off the top of bag.
- Put Bag into another Piping Bag and flatten.
- Layer in mini chocolate chips.
- Add layer of mini marshmallows.
- Twist and tie off with ribbon.
What do you put in a chocolate gift box?
My Chocolate Picks:
- Chocolove – Toffee + Almonds in Milk Chocolate*
- Chocolove – Raspberries in Dark Chocolate.
- Lindt LINDOR Truffles – Coconut in Milk Chocolate (turquoise) and White Chocolate (gold)
- Toblerone – Crunchy Sea Salt Almond.
- Fannie May – S’mores Snack Mix.
- Ferrero Rocher – Hazelnut Chocolate Truffles.
How do you make a chocolate basket at home?
These easy-to-make chocolate baskets effortlessly glam up dessert….How to make chocolate baskets
- Place chocolate melts in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water (make sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water).
- Spoon a little chocolate onto a sheet of non-stick baking paper.