Which book is best for Group 2 Tspsc?
Reference Books for TSPSC Group 2
- History of Medieval India by Satish Chandra.
- Telangana Regional Geography by Telugu Akademi.
- Indian Economy by Ramesh Singh.
- Telangana Economy by Telugu Akademi.
- Telangana Movement & State Formation in English Medium by Vijeta Competitions Editorial Board.
- History of Telangana by Fdaytalk.
What are Group 2 subjects?
How many papers are there in Tspsc Group 2?
1. TSPSC Group 2 consists of 4 papers- Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 of 150 marks each.
Which newspaper is best for Tspsc 2?
Economy and Development of Telangana ENGLISH MEDIUM of the Vijeta Competitions Editorial Board is a good choice for TSPSC Group 2 Exam.
How can I prepare for Group 2?
How do I start the preparation for the TSPSC Group 2 at the age of 23 without coaching?
- Understand Exam Pattern & Syllabus. In the journey to prepare effectively for any competitive exam, the initial step would be understanding the examination pattern and the syllabus.
- Gather Study Material.
- Practice Mock Tests.
Does Tspsc Group 2 have negative marks?
According to the rules of TSPSC Group 2 exam, For every correct answer, candidates will get 1 Mark each and for each wrong answer, 0.25 will be deducted.
Who gives salary to IAS?
One of the most important parts in relation to the IAS salary is that the salary is decided and fixed by the Union Government of India, but it is paid from the State funds. The state to which the IAS officer is assigned pays the salary and the other benefits.