Why is Firefox all white?
Sometimes the Firefox application might be set to compatibility mode that maybe causing the issue. Removing the Run in Compatibility mode option solves this problem in that case.
How do I fix white screen on Firefox?
If you aren’t asked to restart, you can simply restart it yourself by closing Firefox and opening it again. If you want to use private browsing mode again in future, click the three horizontal lines in the upper right-hand corner and click “New Private Window.”
How do I change my Firefox browser color?
- Open the Firefox browser settings. Click the Options icon in the top-right corner of the browser window.
- Open the colours settings.
- Select an element to change.
- Select a new colour.
- Use the system colours.
- Override the website colours.
Why is my Firefox not working?
This error is caused by a problem with Firefox program files. The solution is to remove the Firefox program and then reinstall Firefox. (This will not remove your passwords, bookmarks or other user data and settings which are stored in a separate profiles folder.) Uninstall Firefox.
How do I fix my white screen website?
How to Fix WordPress White Screen of Death (9 Methods)
- Disable Your WordPress Plugins.
- Switch to a Default WordPress Theme.
- Clear Browser and WordPress Plugin Cache.
- Switch on Debugging Mode.
- Increase Your Memory Limit.
- Check File Permission Issues.
- Check for Failed Auto-Update Issues.
- Resolve Syntax Errors or Restore a Backup.
How do I change my browser color?
Change your browser color
- Open Chrome browser.
- On the right, click Customize .
- Go to Color and theme and select a color.
- Click Done.
How do I change my Firefox theme to white?
- Click the menu button , click Add-ons and Themes. Add-ons and select Recommendations or Themes.
- Scroll through the suggested themes or visit addons.mozilla.org to browse more themes.
- Click on the theme’s author to see more information about it.
- Click the + Install Theme button.