How to factory reset SPA2102?
1. Reset your SPA-2102 to factory default settings
- Plug in power adapter.
- Plug in a phone to ‘Phone 1′ port of the SPA-2102.
- Dial ****
- You should hear ‘Configuration Option Menu’
- Dial 73738# (RESET#)
- Press 1 to confirm the reset.
How do I restore my Linksys router after factory reset?
Hold the reset switch for 10-15 seconds. Disconnect and reconnect the router’s power adapter. Once it fully reboots, you can use the default username and password to connect the device.
How do I find my router User name and password without resetting it?
To locate the default username and password for the router, look in its manual. If you’ve lost the manual, you can often find it by searching for your router’s model number and “manual” on Google. Or just search for your router’s model and “default password.”
How do I find my password for my Linksys router?
Checking the Linksys Wi-Fi Router’s name and Password
- Launch Linksys Connect on the computer that was used to set up the Linksys Wi-Fi Router.
- On the Linksys Connect main screen, select Router settings.
- The Router name and Password are found under the Personalize section.
- Launch a web browser like Internet Explorer.
How do I reset my Linksys wireless router password?
Change or reset your Linksys Smart WiFi password
- Log into your Linksys cloud account.
- On the left navigation pane, look under Router Settings, and select Wi-Fi Settings.
- Choose the Basic tab, and look for Wi-Fi Settings.
- Click Edit.
- On this screen, you can enter a new name and password for your WiFi network.
How do I log into my router if I forgot the password?
If you can’t access the router’s web-based setup page or forgot the router’s password, you may reset the router to its default factory settings. To do this, press and hold the Reset button for 10 seconds. NOTE: Resetting your router to its default factory settings will also reset your router’s password.
Who will know the username and password of a SPA2102?
Due to this the previous provider and/or owner is the only person who will know the username and password as by default the SPA2102 does not have a username and password. Further SPA2102s are end of life and end of sale and the current replacement is SPA122. If you want to look at getting an a current ATA.
How do I find the password for my Linksys router?
If you still have Linksys Connect 1.4 installed, you may be able to launch it and go to Router Settings > Advance Settings. This will provide the router’s password. To learn more about Linksys Connect, click here.
How do I Reset my Linksys router?
Older Linksys devices may require pressing and holding the Reset button for 30 seconds to complete the reset process. After pressing the Reset button, unplug and re-plug the router’s power adapter. NOTE: The Power LED of the router will keep on blinking for a few seconds after resetting as it is still trying to stabilize.
Why is my Linksys connect password the same as my Password?
If you’re using Linksys Connect and you configured your router with the older Linksys Connect 1.4 firmware, your router’s password will be the same as your wireless password (case-sensitive). If you still have Linksys Connect 1.4 installed, you may be able to launch it and go to Router Settings > Advance Settings.