What is a yoyo dinner?
April 12, 2020. We have a term in our house called YOYO Night. In a nutshell, YOYO stands for “you’re on your own,” and it means that you make your own food for dinner. Of course, YOYO could be used for any meal or snack with which you’d like your child to be more independent.
What are good mini meals?
Other Small Meal and Snack Ideas
- Try tuna, egg, chicken, tofu salad or hummus.
- Have a cup of a cream-based soup.
- Eggs (scrambled, hard-boiled) or an omelet with vegetables and cheese.
- Make a mashed potato bowl topped with soft vegetables and ground meats or beans with gravy and cheese.
What do you eat on a lazy Saturday?
25 Lazy Dinner Ideas That Actually Taste Great
- Five-Minute Fried Rice. @cosepose via Instagram / Via instagram.com.
- Fish Stick Tacos. @jackiesellshomes4u via Instagram / Via instagram.com.
- Souped-Up Boxed Mac & Cheese.
- No-Cook Burrito Bowl.
- Quick Meatball Subs.
- Pesto Pasta.
- Pantry-to-Bowl Black Bean Soup.
- Huevos Rancheros.
What do you serve at a cottage?
15 Easy Make-Ahead Cottage Dishes
- Baked Penne with Chicken Meatballs and Ricotta.
- Take Along Oatmeal Bars.
- Tabbouleh with Garbanzo Beans.
- Mexican Macaroni Salad.
- Cinnamon Pull Apart Loaf.
- Praline Banana-Chip Muffins.
- Crunchy Chicken Salad.
- Black Bean And Corn Salsa.
What is a yoyo sandwich?
Yoyos are similar sandwiches made with ripe sweet plantain instead of woody green plantain. Either contraption is a nice alternative to sandwiches featuring slices of bread.
How do you make a yoyo sandwich?
Cut each yoyo in half, then top with the syrup and feta cheese. Serve warm….Assemble the yoyos as follows:
- Fried plantain bottom.
- Fried plantain top.
- Hold it together using a toothpick.
How do you plan a food cottage?
How to Master Cottage Meal Planning Like a Pro
- Map Out Your Staples.
- Figure Out Your Star Recipes.
- Make Friends with Make-Ahead Meals.
- Use Up Freezer Meals.
- Bring Your Slow Cooker or Instant Pot.
- Befriend the BBQ.
- Stick to the Basics.
- Stock Up on Snacks.